Wednesday 18 April 2012

DIY Sonic 4 Episode ii Genesis cart, case and manual



Barry the Nomad over at The Nomad Junkyard has recently posed a quick-and-easy how-to guide on creating a Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode ii Genesis cartridge and case label, along with a full printed manual. This project can be added to his previous how-to guides on creating the same for Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode i and Sonic Generations.

I'm really into fan-made Genesis and Mega Drive game cases and reproduction carts and am really impressed with Barry's latest offering. It comes just in time for Sonic 4 Episode II's imminent release; a release I'm personally very excited about.

 While I haven't bit the bullet and attempted to create something like this myself, I do have a few old Sports games and dead cartridges that may be worth dismantling in order to create something fresh and new. Are any of you readers owners of any well made retro carts? Or perhaps you've made a customer game case yourself? I'd love to hear about it, so please leave a comment below!

<Source: SegaBits>

No comments:

Post a Comment