Saturday 14 April 2012

Pokémon Black & White 2 First Trailer and Screens



I think the video above says enough! Yes, the first trailer has been released along with some screenshots. Click through to see more.

<Source: Andriasang.com>







You might have noticed a new contributor added to this blog, my boyfriend, Sega MikeyDrive. I have decided to enlist Michael's help in writing this blog as we are interested in very similar things, and he will be able to help me keep this blog regularly updated.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, can't wait till it comes out! I've played the Japanese version of Black and the European version of White. I wanted to start over, but I couldn't, because I transferred all my Pokémon to Pokémon White. When this comes out I will be able to start over, and there'll be changes, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete